Linggo, Hunyo 29, 2014

The Search for Tapes

I purchased a bunch of high bias type 2 cassette tapes five years ago, hoping to use them for demos on my badly scarred Yamaha MT8x. I figured I'd buy four or five, as this is an anachronistic medium and will be gone in a few years.


Dang, I hate it when I'm right

I got to use one, promptly forgot about the rest, then went back to digital recording.

Now with a shiny new Portastudio, I can't find the tapes anywhere. And I made some feeble attempts to find some in stores, but failed.

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggh!
I'll just have to buy from EvilBay, which will make Mr. Customs Guy happy.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1311.R5.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xblank+cassette+tapes+high.TRS0&_nkw=blank+cassette+tapes+high+bias&_sacat=0&_from=R40

(this is the part where I say @$*&*&#%^ you Customs, but that's another story)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento