Linggo, Agosto 10, 2014

I Am, I Said, DOM Classic

Clutch bag, check. Pajero, check. Gold necklace and bracelet, check. Soundtrack : Tom Jones, Engelbert Humperdinck,..and Neil Diamond, check.

Welcome to the world, of..err nice old gentlemen.

Neil Diamond is pretentiously cool. I'm a believer (the Monkees), September Morn, Sweet Caroline and the obligatory diva duet, You Don't Bring Me Flowers. And the very first torch song I ever heard, "Love on the Rocks".

My favorite Diamond song has to be "I Am I Said". The next victim of My Analog (Mis)Adventures

Here it is in all it's DOM Classic Glory

To replicate the "balding crooner" effect, I sequenced and recorded the piano, strings, brass and drums on one track; sang karaoke style on the second track; did the guitar and backing vocals on the third track; and finally recorded the bass on the fourth track.

Go ahead and clutch that clutch bag while you climb aboard your Pajero!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento